About this job
Marker Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant to support its President/Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing confidential executive level support managing and coordinating the administrative functions and welfare for the office of the President/Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate must be a team player and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in supporting the executive office on a wide variety of issues.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Coordinate and set up for high level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel for the CEO and other top executives if needed.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Minimal Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel