About this job
The Clinical Project Manager/Director, Clinical Operations (DCO) assists in the planning and execution of clinical trials while adhering to budget, scope and timelines. The CPM/DCO is responsible for managing all aspects of a clinical trial or multiple clinical trials including vendor selection and management and oversight to ensure patient safety, adherence to the contract, protocol and appropriate safety regulations and data integrity.
- Lead planning and communication with cross-functional study teams to ensure proper execution and conduct of the trial.
- Prepare, oversee, and review all study related documents including protocols, informed consent forms, vendor and site budget, etc.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs
- Organize and lead CRO/vendor meetings
- Maintain study timelines
- Provide updates to internal line functions and management team
- Participate in the preparation, review, updating and training of SOPs
Minimal Experience and Skills
- BS/BA, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Preferred Major – Life Science
- Candidates should have 8-10 years of relevant work experience